Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Pops!!!


So that old guy down in the middle there, yeah its his birthday today. He's gettin up there, pretty much i'm saying he's old!!!j/k I just wanted to give another shout out and say Happy birthday to him. This guy has been through the ringer and is the happiest i have seen him in years. We had so much fun when i was little. He was my soccer coach for years and then i had zero hour for four years that he would drive me to. We had a lot of quality time together and i miss those days sometimes and am grateful that we had that time to spend. He is the best Dad a daughter could ask for. I love him so much. I am grateful for the example he has been to be and for teaching me the gospel. I am truly grateful to have that in my life. I am glad that he chose Susan to be his wife, she makes him a better, happy man!! I want to tell my Dad to have a Great Birthday and I Love you Old man!!

No comments: