Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stephanie Nielson!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDvxPjsm8E
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/stephanie-nielson-intro-120609.html

I have seen this before and it makes me realize how easy my life really is. Please watch and read this. I read this a few months ago and then my friend posted this video on FB today. I find this woman truly inspiring. I think this makes me truly appreciate life and life as a mother. If you feel like you may need to be humbled then watch this video. The az central link goes through her journey step by step. It is amazing and i hope some day i can at least be a fracture as strong as she is. Amazing i tell ya amazing!!

2 comments:

justin.kristin.jade.cate.tess said...

thank you sooooo much for posting that girl. i saw her on oprah a while back and it brought me to tears today. i have been in a slump lately and needed to have a little bit of something to help me remember some important things. so thank you..... :)

she is AMAZING and so inspiring to me and im sure so many other people.

Alan and Kiersten said...

so i'm pretty sure you were supposed to post this for me! THANK YOU. i really needed to gain some perspective. i totally cried like a baby!