Friday, May 21, 2010

Missing Friends!!

So you know there is always a couple that you mesh so well with. Your husband gets along great with your friends husband and you have so much in common with the wife. You lose track of time and can never get out the door cause your talking and laughing. The last few days i've been remembering certain couples and i miss them ALOT!! In phoenix it was Justin and Kristin. I miss them so much we would hangout and have dinner like three times a week. You think i'm kidding but i'm totally not. It was so much fun and i miss them. Here for a while in Idaho was Curtis and Mellissa until they moved in LV. We hung out all the time. Mel and I had stats together and would do stats a few times a week. Then we were talking about our husbands and said we needed to get together. Then when they showed up i put it all together. Curtis used to be my FHE brother before i got married. Today I miss these girls and the times that we had together. It is always way too long before we see each other again and when we do, its like they never left. i miss them and they inspire me and make me want to be a better mom and person. I miss you Girlies!!!

3 comments:

Melly Mae said...

AAAAWWWWW. I miss you too girl!!!! We did always lose track of the time huh! It's amazing that we did so well in that stats class. Lol. I really hope we can see you guys soon. We may be going to IF this month... we'll see though. You'll be the first to know if we are!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxxo
Mel

Katy said...

I agree... having COUPLES that you're besties with is priceless... it's HARDER than dating to find that "perfect couple"!

ps. We LOVE Curtis and Mellissa! Curtis and Taylor were roomies a long time ago-- wish we hung out with them more once they got married up though- they're such a fun couple!

justin.kristin.jade.cate.tess said...

OK....serioulsy!! I miss you like you have no idea!!!!! :) I still remember the night we met each other at the bombfire...and from then on, its like we were attached at the hip. Hopefully we can meet up this summer if you guys come down here. You guys are awesome and i miss you soooooooooooo much!! Love you so much!
xoxox .... kristin