Saturday, August 21, 2010

Could you just die???



Could you just die of the cuteness. She is getting so big and yes i put her hair in a ponytail. Alot of you don't know this but this child's hair will be done in something almost everyday guaranteed. Something you may not know about me. I love to do hair like a lot. Like I almost went to hair school and I love everything about it. . i have done hair for proms and weddings.I could french braid my own hair in the second grade. I'm not kidding you can ask anyone in my family, so her hair will be done everyday. So yes i tried a big pony this day and i loved it. It actually lasted until we went to the pool that afternoon. She is getting so big!! Brecken is so good with her too. She was having a rough day and (we were at the pool) breck came up to and said "i just have to put my floaty on sweetheart. Its okay big girl." I could of cried he is so sweet to her. He loves her so much. I love my kiddos!!

1 comment:

Melly Mae said...

so cute. tashina i am so glad you guys are liking it there. i hope you meet some cool peeps asap!!! how is your ward? i feel you on the long days! that has been our life for the last stinkin (almost) 3 yrs here in vegas! addi is HUGE. she is gorgeous too. you make me so excited to have 2!!!!
XoXoxOxXo

ps maybe we can come visit soon? i should know this being from cali, but i remember nothing, but how far are you guys from the beach?