Friday, October 8, 2010

Air Kisses!!



In Our house we give air kisses, air high fives, and tens. We give air bones, and super air bones(these come with certain sound effects). Addi is especially good at the air kisses, she does a half fish kiss and hardly ever makes it to your face. Sometimes when we're around the house I yell to Breck to give me an air kiss. We kiss the air, simple as that. I'm not gonna lie when Garrett and I are completely exhausted we also use this when we are too tired to roll over. Its still a kiss!!:) Brecken and Garrett do super air bones, that's like there thing. I get bones occasionally but super air bones is Dad's thing!! Our family has fun little quirks, I'm sure everyone's does, if not i guess we are just way cooler than your family!! I like that Breck is getting older and interacts more than just a baby. He's not even a toddler anymore, he's like a "real boy" now!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

K, I always thought Breck was cute and I still do. But addi, she is just so.freaking.cute.