Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh these little Boogers!!




Some days I wonder if we'll make it to nap time, and others I think we could survive the whole week. There are nights like last night they I say Babe I'm going grocery shopping by myself, good luck. Hope everyone is alive when I get back. Sometimes I feel like I yell at my children waaay too much(ok maybe not yell but raise my voice above a normal level). That maybe I'm way to strict as a parent and I should just relax. Then I talk to my seesters on the phone, one has two little kids and one has three. I realize I'm not crazy and its good to hear them get after their kids too.:) I love these little kids so much. I love that Brecken pushes Addi on the swings at the park and she laughs so hard, she def smiles when garrett and I do it but you can tell these guys have a special bond. I like that Addi defends herself and attempts to hold her own against the beaver(well sort of, she now takes toys from him and he freaks and I laugh, is that bad). It will only be a matter of time and he'll definitely have his hands full. I love that Addi is so easy going and just is content to be with one of us. Sometimes I wonder what things were like before we came to earth. I'm pretty sure we were all good friends but I wonder how it was decided that they would bless my life so much that I could be their Mom? Sometimes I wonder how many more are up there waiting? What about that baby that I lost, is it still up there waiting, or was it Addi? What do you wonder about? What do your kiddos do that you just can't get enough of? Did I mention that

No comments: