Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Happenins

This is a huge post with lots of pictures!! But I literally have the cutest kids so why wouldn't you want to see a billion pictures of them. Kiersten this is for you, because you "reminded" me to update my blog the other day. Sorry for slacking!! This month has been a good and rough month all in the same. We really enjoyed being home together over the christmas holidays and not traveling, although we did miss our families just not the chaos of traveling and kids not getting enough sleep and being crappy from not sleeping at their house. Probably my favorite christmas yet!!! On Christmas we got our loot from Santa and opened all of our presents from everyone else. Our kids are far from loved, they got a billion presents!! Brecken's favorite by far was his "Big" buzz from papa ace and grandma susan. Buzz is pretty much his child now and goes EVERYWHERE with him as you can see in the following pictures he even has a crib he sleeps in every night. We went up and went sledding for a few hours and it was a total blast. Something we all needed. It was a fabulous day and it was so nice to have Garrett home for FOUR whole days!!

The rough part of the month was having yet another miscarriage. Gasp you didn't know I was pregnant. Only a few people knew and this is why. I was almost 12 weeks. We met with a genetics counselor, and seeing that we have two healthy babies he wasn't super worried. If it happens again i'll get some blood tests done to check and see if we have chromosome issues or if I have too much of a blood clotting factor. Really we know that if we are suppose to have more children it is on Heavenly Father's time and not ours. This was not exactly planned. If Garrett and I are in the same room and don't have our "guard" up we get pregnant. So we know this is just one of those things and we are grateful for the babies we do have. I was more prepared this time and was hoping for the best but I prepared myself. We are doing really doing good and just looking at the positives.

Onto the exciting stuff. Kids are pics!!
Here are the kids just cuddlin up on the couch.
Garrett sporting his amazing work boots on his way out to the garage. Addi's new nickname is tiny tornado. She is everywhere climbing up onto everything and dumps everything out in a matter of seconds!! Drives me slightly crazy. Her hair is getting curlier by the day and it is super cute and also super Crizazy after naps or bedtime!! LOVE IT!!! She is utterly obsessed with her bottle and well it will probably be the death of me to get her off of it. Pray for me!!

Brecken loves talking to my dad on the phone, anytime i call he has to talk to him. Please notice the ultrahilarious picture of Brecken asleep in the car, too tired to even have his hand in his lap. Yeah pretty sure five minutes before this he was telling us he wasn't tired. CLEARLY he wasn't!! hahaha. We made Christmas treats and brecken was unwrapping rolos and I left the room to talk on the phone and i think more ended up in his mouth than in the bowl!! The Next picture of the bath yes he was taking a shower actually and the plug in the bottom collapsed and well we ALMOST had a flood. Bad parent award whoops!!

Did I mention that we LOVED sledding. Maybe it was the 1.5 hour drive to get there or pure fact that both kids loved it and wanted to go everytime we brought the sled to the top of the hill, or maybe the fact that I could go sledding when a week ago I wouldn't of been able to. It was truly one of my favorite outings so far as a family of four with two crizazy toddlers, who were gems pretty much the entire time!!

PS I wanted to show proof that Brecken actually does like to sit down and read books, it may be rare but he does do it and he shares his books with the tornado while he reads. Too cute!!

MERRY 'LATE' CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



















1 comment:

Pierson family said...

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. But I am glad to know you are doing well. Those pictures of your kids are so cute! The one of Buzz in the pink crib is priceless. It was 32 yesterday here and we were all packing up to go sledding when Cosette and Dallin both came down with the flu, now I am even more sad we didn't go seeing your pictures.