Friday, January 21, 2011

NO Not TALKS!!!



The dreaded crap we're the newbies in the ward, its only a matter of time before the bishopic corners us and gets us to speak has happened and our time is up!!!! Garrett and I have to speak on Sunday and that is why I think sleep has Eluded me tonight. You may not know this about me.....but I HATE, LOATHE, DREAD, AVOID public speaking like the PLAGUE!! Literally. You might say but didn't you have to give presentations in school it had to get easier. FOLKS... confession I did alot of chemistry in college not so much presentations, like maybe 5 and that's being rather generous. I'm pretty good avoiding the plague! Garrett on the other hand LOVES it!! He probably sought the bishopric out!!! That booger I bet he did!! haha okay maybe that is going a little far but the man do not despise it. He just got called to teach every forth Sunday in Elders Quorum and you would of thought it was his birthday. (He also got called to be a ward missionary) I may be exaggerating slightly but he really doesn't mind it and is a great speaker. I hope our kids get that from him and not my avoid it at all costs. So give me all your secrets to public speaking??!!!



I hope to look like Brecken in the first picture(PS isn't he so little), while avoiding what he is doing in the second to the congregation, and feeling like addi is in the third!! PS I seriously have the cutest kids probably EVER!! Sorry its just how it is!!!

No comments: