Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a Change!!!




Today we went to a new doctor, well he isn't actually new, but new to us. He is actually the dad of a dr back in Rexburg. My bestie Kiersten goes to him (in rexburg). Crazy huh!! Didn't know it until we started talking to him. He is actually LDS and a bishop. He is AMAZING. They have a little play room in the waiting room for the kids so you don't have to pull your hair out for an hour with the wait (which is typical of any doctor office here.) He is the only dr in his office and sees everyone of his patients!! LOVE IT!!! This is A. The first time Addi didn't cry at the doctors. When we would first start walking back she immediately starts crying!! She has done this since she was 2 months old. she even cried when i would go to the dr and it wasn't even for her. she is slightly dramatic. B. The amazing play area of course!! C. He spent plenty of time with us at acted like he cared. He showed me what her ears looked like (she has a few ear infections so he wanted to show me that they looked great and what to look for). D. I had some questions about Brecken and he gladly answered me and reassured me he was COMPLETELY normal for a child his age!! E. He told me I was a GREAT mom, (which if you read my previous experience with my last dr did not sound like that). F. I was not crying when I left the drs office!! HUGE BONUS!!!
'

No comments: