Thursday, August 2, 2012

Strugglin!!?? Day 1

So I've said this very thing to Garrett probably 50 times (seriously maybe more) that I'm swearing off of treats and going to lose these last like 6 lbs of baby weight!  And this is exactly what happens.....
morning starts of with a simple breakfast usually a greek yogurt or yoplait, (really what was ever on sale at the store) or toast with PB!  Then we get all loaded up and head to the gym where I sweat my butt off doing cardio and weights or cardio and a circuit...Basically kicking my own trash for about an hour or an hour and half!  TOTALLY AWESOME!!  Then I pick the kids up from the daycare and they like to comment how uber sweaty I am, which I know I have been totally successful.  Then off to run errands.  We go home and eat lunch and the littles lay down for naps, and then it happens!!  12:30-3 ish!  Damn you naptime!  I literally enjoy a few hours without children but the only thing I crave is sugar! It is seriously the only thing I think about!  Its like I can't get it out of my head until I eat it!  It really is an addiction.  I really don't even weigh that much but none of my clothes fit well and I HATE HATE HATE IT!  and seriously I want to be one of those people look at and go I hope I look like that after I've been pregnant five times.....right now not so much!  So this is my confession and I am putting it out there so I have to be accountable....After the children go to bed tonight the sugar fairy is coming to steal what is left of that delicious cookies and creme ice cream and those crappy cookies that don't even taste good but are still a flippin cookie! My hardest time during the day is naptime and after dinner when we unwind together and our kiddos are asleep.  Garrett does pretty good and hardly ever has a treat...Me I have a few too many!  So i am hoping without anything in the house that we can both be strong and start craving healthy stuff! 

 I have some goals set which include...
-really preparing dinner even though it's 105 outside.  It may be a lot of grilled chicken.
-NO EATING OUT.  This is usually only bad on the week.  During the week we are usually pretty good.  Plus with 4 of that eat, anywhere we eat is almost $20 now!  YIKES!
-drinking tons of water, when I think I need something when usually I don't I'm just bored and in all   actuality probably just thirsty.
-Absolutely no TREATS!! no baked goods, no cookies, cake, or yummy banana bread!  I'm cutting it all out!
-I don't typically drink soda but we do have some G$ and after its gone I'm not buying anymore.  I feel like cutting out the treats and the soda we will save a grip on our grocery bill! 
-We are taking our measurements tonight and doing our own little weigh in.... I want to lose an all around like 15-20 lbs......and lots of inches all over my body!  So wish me luck! 

We have a 5k That's a color me rad on my birthday and I would love to be having a rock hard bod by then!:)

I am going to try and post how things go the good, the bad, and the ugliest!:)

Til Manana
T

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

TASHINA!!! I am so happy i'm not the only one that has a SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH SWEETS! You know it's an addiction when you don't even really enjoy it but for some reason feel compelled to eat it. I did REALLY good for 7 months, and only had treats once per week. Then after my last half marathon i thought i would "loosen up" and give myself a break. Now i'm right back where i started and i CRAVE the junk as soon as my kids are down too. Blah. WE CAN DO IT!!! good for you though for committing. i haven't had the guts to do that again yet.